Fertility Services Available - Houston Area
Diagnosis and treatment of the entire spectrum of female reproductive hormonal disorders including:
- Infertility and recurrent miscarriages
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Tumors of the uterus/ovaries
- Irregular or no menstrual cycle
- Ovulation dysfunction
- Severe menstrual cramps
- Excessive hair growth
Diagnosis and treatment of female and male infertility (Assisted Reproductive Technology) including:
- Comprehensive evaluation of infertility and recurrent miscarriages related to ovulation disorders, tubal blockage, uterine factor, cervical factor, endometriosis, immunological factor and male factor.
- Ovulation induction monitored by serum hormonal testing and in-house follicular ultrasound scans.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) using the husband or the donor sperms.
- In vitro fertilization (IVF).
- Surgical treatment for endometriosis, pelvic adhesions, fibroid tumor of the uterus, ovarian cyst, ectopic pregnancy via pelvioscopy and laser; tubal repair and reversal (untie the tube) via microsurgical techniques. Many can be performed on an outpatient basis.
- Excessive hair growth, menstrual cycle related problems, such as no period, irregular period, excessive bleeding, severe pain with menstruation.
- To assess the fertility potential of the male partner
Complete semen analysis and Andrology service:
- Count: number of sperm per ml of semen
- Motility: percent of sperm moving
- Grade of progression: how the sperm are moving
- Viability: percent of sperm alive
- Morphology: percent of sperm with acceptable physical characteristics
- Sperm recovery from retrograde ejaculation
- Sperm preparations for intrauterine insemination.
To monitor cycles for ovulation induction and early pregnancy detection:
- Follicular ultrasound scans
- Reproductive hormone testing (in conjunction with other laboratories).
- Other services (conducted in consultation with area specialists):
- Physical examination and treatment for the male partner
- Psychological counseling and stress reduction for the couples .
Free materials and services:
- Pamphlets, videos and other reference materials on selected subjects
- Free educational seminars
“State-of-the-Art” Technology- Egg Freezing
Our Fertility Services Houston has been freezing eggs using vitrification technology, performing hundreds of cycles each year. Houston fertility specialists have substantial experience with the process. The Fertility Services Houston is available at a very good deal. Go grab it!
Fertility Services Houston uses vitrification process to eliminate the risk for ice crystals forming in the egg during the freezing process. Houston fertility specialists provides the best service in town for you. The Fertility Services Houston perfects the egg freezing and thawing process clinical trials.
The Fertility Services Houston is proud to offer egg freezing only after having demonstrated measurable success. The Houston fertility specialists uses fertility drugs to stimulate the ovaries to produce more eggs. Contact the Fertility Services Houston for the best results.
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays: as needed.