We provide professional and supportive services to LGBT couiples including medical, psychological, ethical and legal aspects. Our services include:
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) or In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) using donor sperms in conjunction with ovulation induction.
- IVF using one partner's eggs and donor sperms to create embryos, which will be transferred into the other partner's uterus.
- Assist the gay couple to find the donor eggs and the surrogate to build their families.
- Freeze eggs/sperms to preserve future fertility for the transgender couple.
All the above services involve "Third-Party Reproduction”. It refers to involving someone other than the individual or couple that plans to raise the child in the process of reproduction. This includes using donated eggs, sperms, or embryos and gestational carrier arrangements. At this time, about one in five IVF cycles are performed via third-party reproduction. It can be socially, ethically, and legally complex.
We have been offering third-party reproduction services for years. The comprehensive nature of the screening and counseling for all parties is designed to meet the needs of all involved. There continues to be a broader understanding of the ethical, social, moral, and legal issues involved. Our practice also include gender selection which has been well accepted by the society with the full support by the legal system in the US. We work closely with psychologists, ethicists, attorneys, and lawmakers to enable the entire process to be completed as smoothly as possible and help LGBT couples to achieve their goals of parenthood.
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays: as needed.